Companies from across the supply chain will be improving not only their own capability, but the capability of UK-plc and the Nuclear Engineering zone as a key component of Advanced Engineering 2018 will demonstrate the possibilities and opportunities to an audience of key influencers and buyers on a national level.
The business rates taken from nuclear new build will be kept directly by the local authorities of the region they are in, rather than being sent to central government. This will give a huge boost to the local communities in which they are based.
Add to this that the British nuclear decommissioning industry generates more than £1.7 billion of business per year and over 20% is spent with SMEs, this will increase, presenting enormous opportunity.
Nuclear Engineering will be at the forefront of presenting, educating and informing regarding these opportunities.
Typical exhibitors will provide equipment, products and services in:
- Control & Instrumentation
- Nuclear Process Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Test, Measurement, & Inspection
- Precision Engineering, CNC Machining
- Materials Supply and Processing
- Fastening & Fixing
- Health, Safety, Protection
- Remote Handling
Typical visitors you will be able to meet include:
- Energy Suppliers
- Plant Owners
- Site Operations Contractors
- Manufacturers of: Reactors; Generators; Fuel; Services; Technology; Plant Design solutions; Equipment
- Specialist Construction companies