DP World is one of the 4 world leaders in deep sea port handling.
In 2004, DP World decided to diversify its activities by investing in its first inland terminal.
In 2005, DP World bought its first inland terminal in Germersheim.
In 2016, DP World Logistics was created and is at the head of 5 inland terminals:
• DP World Germersheim (2005)
• DP World Antwerp East (2012)
• DP World Liège (2016)
• DP World Stuttgart (2016)
• DP World Mannheim (2016)
DP World decided to invest in inland terminals to help decongesting all road axes leading to the deep sea ports and the deep sea ports themselves but also on the customer demand to have greener ways of transport.
That’s why DP World Liège terminal also invested in a railway with direct access to the terminal.
DP World supports the reduction of CO2 through purchasing/renting hybrid or electrical machines whenever it’s possible.
DP World Liège started operating mid 2016 with a brand new terminal in the Liège area.
DP World Liège will be developed in 3 different phases:
• Phase 1: 3.5 hectares, 200 meters long berth;
• Phase 2: 7 hectares, 400 meters long berth;
• Phase 3: 15 hectares, 800 meters long berth.
DP World Liège is located in the new industrial zone of Trilogiport in Hermalle-sous-Argenteau.
That’s why DP World Liège last miles trucking can reach lots of different areas:
• Liège Area
• The Ruhr
• North-East of France
DP World Liège is not only attractive by its position in the Center of Europe but also with its equipment:
• 5 tons Forklift
• 18 tons Forklift Kalmar – Mainly used for un/stuffing containers
• Reachstacker Kalmar – Lifting capacity: 45 tons.
• 400 tons Terex-Gottwald crane – Lifting capacity: 100 tons. Used to load & unload all conventional container sizes but also to lift, load and unload all kind of goods. With its 100 tons lifting capacity, DP World can also handle non-conventional goods.
With this equipment, DP World Liège has greater flexibility when compared with other conventional container terminals.
DP World Liège is not only flexible & complete with its equipment but also with the employees who are always at customer disposal & willing to serve customers requests in the best & more professional ways.
To give a better service to the customers, DP World Liège is open from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM from Monday through Friday.
DP World Liège is also willing to improve the local development. That’s why DP World Logistics mainly requires services from local partners & suppliers which are always ready to help developing new businesses & realizing very specific demands.
With all its knowledge, equipments & partners, DP World Liège also proposes extra-services:
• Container Terminal;
• Last miles trucking;
• All-in door to door logistics services;
• Stuffing containers;
• Unstuffing containers;
• Goods packaging;
• Warehouses solutions;
• Extra size & heavy road transport;
• Heavy & extra size handlings;
• Reefer storage;
• Container repairs;
• Custom zone;
With those value added services, DP World Liège has everything to become the inland terminal leader in Belgium.
DP World Liège is always looking for new customers willing to grow together.
If you are interested in our services, don’t hesitate to contact us at:
Or call us on: +32479/80.97.45
Our team will give you a fast & complete answer.
If you want more information about our inland terminals, please follow the below link: