Woodfield Systems International is a premier design, manufacturing, sales & service organization providing customized bulk fluid handling and safety access solutions for loading and unloading product in the oil & gas, chemical, petrochemical and aviation sector.
Woodfield Systems International manufactures loading arms and safety access systems, and provides metering and pumping packages integrated into complete solutions to help our clients meet their goals and be successful.
Designed and manufactured by an experienced team of dedicated engineers, and backed by an experienced international sales force, Woodfield Systems International has created a strong base of loyal customers in the oil, gas and chemical transportation sector in the Middle East, Far East, Indian Sub-continent and the CIS.
As our products, services and capabilities expand, so does our international reach. We continue to expand our sales and support channels into other international markets through partnering with strong ambitious companies that share our passion for achieving excellence through honesty, integrity and devotion to providing the best total solutions for our clients.
With an inherent culture for product and service development by our Integrated Quality Management Systems, and a passionate leadership team, Woodfield Systems International will continue to keep all our clients and team members in “Safe Hands”…..
• ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
• ISO 14001:2004 Quality management System
• BS OSHAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management
• CE: PED Pressure Equipment Design and fabrication standard
• Onsite service, commissioning and training
• FAT, SAT
• Certified by TUV Nord as ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 & PED: CE 97/23/EC
• Certified TIG and MIG welding
• Robotic welding
• CNC profile cutting
• In-house hydro test, X-ray, dye penetrate, shot blast and painting
• In-house CNC machines
• In-house swivel joint testing
• 3D modeling for design and detailing
• Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
• Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)