Horizon Terminals Limited (HTL) was incorporated in 2003 as a limited liability company in Bahamas. HTL is headquartered in Dubai and is wholly owned by Emirates National Oil Company. LL (ENOC), a company owned by The Government of Dubai. With an increase in demand in the bulk liquid terminalling business, ENOC created HTL in order to consolidate its existing terminalling investments, and expand the business globally.
VISION - To become the largest independent terminal service provider in the bulk oil storage in the Middle East, Africa and the Mediterranean while maintaining a leading position in the Far East region.
MISSION - HTL will achieve its Vision by expanding its network of terminals while providing value to shareholders, satisfaction to customers and employees, and protection to the environment.
- Horizon Jebel Ali Terminals Ltd
- EPPCO International Ltd
- Horizon Emirates Jebel Ali Petroleum
- Vopak Horizon Fujairah Ltd
- Horizon Emirates Fujairah Trading
- Horizon Emirates Fujairah Distribution
- Arabtank Terminal
- Horizon Singapore Terminals Ltd
- Horizon Taeyoung Korea Terminals Ltd
- Horizon Djibouti Terminals Ltd
- Horizon Tangier Terminals Ltd
For more information visit www.horizon-terminals.com