POLIFLUOR S.L. is a company founded in 1971 devoted to the marketing and manufacture of engineering plastics products for industrial purposes. Specialized in PTFE (TEFLON®) and other polymers (PA, POM, PE, PP, PVDF, PEEK, PBI, PAI, etc.) we provide comprehensive advice to our existing and potential customers suggesting about the use of one or another material depending on the working conditions of the application to achieve improved productivity and a more effective solution and/or economically more interesting.
Our production of finished goods is only by request because, according to our customers’ requirements, we establish the characteristics of the final parts to produce (for which we count on a very proactive and capable technical team).
Our activities are, by order of relevance:
• Machining of finished parts for the general industry according to drawings or samples in any of the aforementioned materials. We guarantee perfect finishes and tight tolerances from small amounts (even prototypes) up to large series.
• Parts design and 3D printing in engineering plastic materials such as PA12, PA12GB40, PA11, etc. using the MultiJet Fusion technology. Parts obtained by this method are perfectly functional, overcoming the idea of being used only as prototypes to become a real alternative to injection molding and a cost-effective complement to machining.
• Manufacturing of conveyor belts and trays for the food and packing industry with PTFE (TEFLON®) coated fabrics according to a drawing or sample.
• Corrosion resistant linings for the chemical industry in FEP, MFA, PFA, PTFE (TEFLON®), PVDF and other materials.
• Non-stick coatings by electrostatic deposition of PTFE (TEFLON®), ECTFE (HALAR®), etc. for the food and packing industry.
• Heat exchangers in PTFE/PFA (TEFLON®) for the heating and cooling of corrosive baths in the electroplating and chemical industry.
• Marketing of stock shapes: we offer our cut-to size service for rods, hollow bars, sheets and plates in any of the aforementioned materials.