With over 50 years of experience in the chemical and electroplating industry, SONDERMANN is one of the leading suppliers of pump and filter systems made of corrosion-resistant materials such as PP, PVDF or ETFE for aggressive media.
The sealless magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps are suitable for highly corrosive or crystallisation liquids and chemicals such as e.g. Acids and alkalis.
With the MAGSON SONDERMANN presents a new generation of sealless, magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps. The MAGSON is available in a normal-suction version MA and as self-priming version MAS and covers a range up to 950 l / min or 42 mWs.
The self-priming MAGSON MAS has a very high suction capacity of 5 mWs in less than 2 minutes and is suitable for pumping highly aggressive media even from above. It is conditionally dry-running and therefore suitable for tank emptying.
With a multitude of details, the MAGSON can save costs throughout the entire life cycle.
Another special offer of SONDERMANN is a large selection of filters and filter devices made of corrosion-free materials.
Thus, all requirements can be met with regard to wet processes with acids, alkalis and other chemically aggressive fluids.
Our delivery program:
• Magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps made of PP, ETFE and stainless steel
• Self-priming magnetically coupled centrifugal pumps made of PP, ETFE
• Magnetically coupled submersible pumps
• Filters and filter units made of PP, PVDF
• candle filter, plate filter, bag filter, activated carbon treatment,
• Electronic pump monitoring.