API Maintenance Systems develops, markets and supports maintenance management software. Maintenance management software is used by many leading companies world-wide in a variety of industries and organizations to maintain high-value capital assets such as plants, facilities and equipment.
The mission of API Maintenance Systems is to help our customers achieve decisive improvements in their business performance and return of investment by minimizing downtime, controlling costs, and more effectively utilizing productive assets, personnel and other resources. We achieve this through the development, marketing, implementation and support of the API PRO Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system in close co-operation with each individual customer.
Regional Marketing Coordinator is responsible for regional marketing lead generation and nurturing efforts in cooperation with Central Marketing and Regional Sales Management. The responsibility includes coordination and execution of marketing campaigns and tactics to deliver a desired lead generation outcome and promote API Maintenance Systems and underlying product brands.
The Regional Marketing Coordinator must be proactive, can work independent and is capable of cooperating with stakeholders across the organization. Furthermore, a high professional level of German, Dutch and English communication skills is required, both written and verbal. Knowledge of other languages (French mainly) can be useful
• Coordinate local lead generation and nurture campaigns and associated tactics.
• Tactics include: Events, Customer seminars, Webinars, Telemarketing, Product Launches, Direct Mail, Cross-sell/Upsell Activity
• Coordinate and execute participation in local industry events and conferences across focus regions as part of the overall central marketing plan. E.g. logistics and localized pre-/post communication to relevant contacts within our database. All local activities will be coordinated with the Central Marketing
• Coordinate local webinars, in collaboration with Central Marketing
• Coordinate and execute local marketing initiatives around product launches together with Central Marketing and Product Management.
• Manage and execute direct marketing campaigns focusing on cross-sell and up-sell
• Campaign analysis and ROI
• Plan and manage local customer seminars and academy training sessions.
• Ensure streamlined data reporting from all lead generating activities into CRM system (Salesforce) to have full visibility to all leads and their originating lead source.
• Coordinate with translation agency to the extent localization is needed.
• Working with a variety of tools, including CRM & marketing automation tools
The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or Communication combined with minimum 3 years of experience from a similar role, ideally from a multinational corporation in industrial IT. Additionally, you must have a wide all-round experience from diverse marketing tasks, both in digital and traditional channels. We seek a self-driven, resourceful, and flexible team player who is accustomed to initiating tasks without the need for specific instructions.
We expect that you have:
• Excellent overall marketing understanding, with the ability to use it hands-on
• Strong communication skills and a good understanding of cross cultural differences
• Good business acumen and experience with working with sales directly or indirectly
• Knowledge of working with marketing automation tools
• Knowledge of working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft office and PowerPoint
• Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
• Comfortable communicating on a professional level with various internal stakeholders and external vendors
• High-achieving and ambitious
• A fast learner when it comes to new systems/platforms.
• Comfortable working independently
You will be expected to show a great deal of initiative and independence, and will work as a fully-fledged member of the marketing team. You will be given a great deal of responsibility, and you are trusted to deliver as agreed, in the areas where your colleagues rely on you.
What can API offer you?
We offer a challenging and fun workday in an open and informal environment with great co-workers in a dynamic and international company.
You will be based out of our local office in Vilvoorde near Brussels. Our headquarter is located near Copenhagen, Denmark.
Does the above sound interesting to you? Send your application and CV to CMO (Pernille Stausbøll), or our Belgian Country Manager (Fries Lefevere)
For more information about the job, please contact CMO (Pernille Stausbøll), or our Belgian Country Manager (Fries Lefevere)
Fries Lefevere Pernille Stausbøll
Country Manager CMO
+32 475 87 56 10 +45 2341 9459
You can read more about API Maintenance Systems and our products on www.apipro.com.
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org