Easyfairs is one of the leading events organizing companies in the world. With now more than 700 staff members, and growing constantly, we organize more than 200 events in 20 countries and manage 10 event venues in Belgium, the Netherlands and Sweden.
At Easyfairs we believe in entrepreneurship and working with passion! We offer ample room for initiative and developing your skills. Talent development being part of our growth strategy, Easyfairs offers you everything you may need to continuously develop yourself and reach your full potential. We devote special attention to designing cool offices that nurture well-being and creativity at work. This approach resulted in Easyfairs becoming Belgium’s Enterprise of the Year 2018, getting awarded a Great Place to Work Certificate and a “Best Managed Companies” award.
Are you ready to embark on a journey into the future where creative entrepreneurship is at the heart of our itinerary? Are you ready to try new things, think differently and take calculated risks? Apply now to Visit the Future with Easyfairs!
For the Headquarters in Brussels, we are currently recruiting a Wordpress Developer reporting to the Head of Online Products. You will be part of the web development team (6 members) and responsible for the development of new functionality in our Website platform.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing and reviewing clean, well designed & structured code for websites and applications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
- Contributing to all phases of the web development lifecycle
Profile & skills:
- Experienced Wordpress developer, at least 3 years
- Strong knowledge of WPML
- Experience with Elementor Page Builder
- Comfortable with GIT, Continuous Integration mechanisms
- Front-end experience is a plus (Vue.Js, Angular, …)
- Knowledge of Queuing systems, Caching and API integrations is a plus
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Team player familiar with Agile (scrum) project methodology
- An interesting, challenging opportunity in a growing, dynamic company
- A job with much variation in terms of projects and technologies
- Being part of a growing team of developers
- A flexible working environment
- Preferably Internal employee position, but Freelance can be considered
If you want to apply, please send a mail to Sam.vanVliet@easyfairs.com