We're looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to improve the overall design experience of our app with a particular and immediate focus on navigation. At this point, we would like to simplify the navigation and how we suggest our users to take follow-up actions. The long-term responsibilities of this person will include improving our style guide and creating better and more appealing design components to help improve product upgrades/downgrades.
You will work with our product and engineering teams to understand use cases, research, and come up with clean and elegant solutions while building graphic elements and components.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements
- Planning, optimising and creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Designing and delivering sketches, mockups, prototypes, and user flows
- Work with the product team to implement design ideas and get them shipped
- Following a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing and iterating (layout adjustments etc)
- Improving the user experience related to core functionality and new features.
While these requirements serve as a guideline, please feel free to apply even if you don't meet some of them.
- Proven work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Experience with tools like Photoshop, Sketch, or Figma
- Understanding of different stages of product design and what makes design good
- Ability to write well and communicate your ideas effectively
- Basic understanding of interaction design
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Portfolio of design projects
Easyfairs International HQ (in-house posting).
Adresse : Rue Saint-Lambert 135, 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
Please apply here