Easyfairs, Brussels HQ
We provide centrally advanced solutions for CRM, ERP, eMarketing, CMS, etc. to our local offices across the world.
You will be trained in these systems and will provide support to all of our internal users (+/-750 team members).
You will also be in contact with the helpdesk of our infrastructure & software providers (hosting companies, internet providers, software resellers, etc).
As a Support Engineer Coordinator, you will be part of the Group Support department at Easyfairs head office in Brussels, where you will :
- Handle support issues from our end users via our service desk platform, email, phone, face to face…
- Create & maintain the training material and documentation
- Give training to small group of users (mostly at the HQ office but also at local offices)
- Manage the day-2-day relationship with external and internal software providers
- Participate to internal systems development and customization
- Be eager to learn from our 2nd line support so you become more and more independent
- Customer focused and customer satisfaction are your top priorities.
- Fluent English (knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A keen interest in problem solving & curiosity in IT tech
- Willingness to provide impeccable service
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Broad knowledge & interest in IT within various environments (Salesforce, Microsoft O365,...)
- Early adopter of new technologies
- Attentive to details
- An interesting, challenging opportunity in a growing, dynamic company
- Work in an international fun company and meet various cultures
Send your CV and letter of introduction to:
Virginie Rouland | Head of Group IT Support & Analyst | Easyfairs | email@example.com