Experience in PR, Packaging, Competition and awards is essential; however, a winning personality is equally as important.
Skills, experience and attributes required are:
- Minimum of 3 years’ successful PR experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ packaging industry experience
- A background in design competition and awards
- Fluent in writing and speaking Chinese, Taiwanese & English
- Determination, tenacity, resilience and assertiveness
- High standards of communication
- Good organisational skills
- Good track record of sales success
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Expert in using software’s which include; Evessio, Sales Force Marketing Cloud, Exact Target, Photoshop, File Maker Pro, Word Press, Microsoft Office & Keynote
Responsibilities will also include:
- Enhancing the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels – social media, Pentawards website, conferences and events
- Growing Pentawards’s presence in China via WeChat & media partners
- Identify the public relations objective and requirement of public relations according to reach the business target in the target market
- Creative direction and input of campaigns, winners exhibit, conference and gala ceremony
- Management of publishing ‘The Package Design Book 6’
- Write, edits and translate press releases, newsletter and PR copy
- Plan and supervise events, fairs, conferences etc
- Identify the key stakeholders to build relationships with suitable media partners and other organisations
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations
- Maintain the relationship with current sponsors, media partners and supporters of the business to enhance the public images of Pentawards in China and global market
- Supporting Head of Pentawards in the management of relationships with current Chinese sponsors
- Generate annual report to evaluate the public relation exercises and communication performance and report to the director
- Key account management in SE Asia
- Managing the global day-to-day media & association partnerships
- Building and managing the Pentawards Global Directory
- Selling book advertisement and sponsorship in SE Asia
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Benefits: Work Place Pension Scheme, 25 days annual holiday & 8 statutory bank holidays.
Time Advertised: 30 days
Start Date: 4 July 2019
Close Date: 3 October 2019
Created in 2007, the Pentawards is the first and most prestigious worldwide competition, devoted exclusively to packaging design.
Each year, packaging from around the world is judged by an international jury of 15 highly respected designers, packaging design directors and marketing chiefs from major global brands.
There are six main award categories: Beverages, Body, Food, Luxury, Other Markets & Sustainable Design; these are then split into 57 sub categories.
Each year, the Pentawards gala ceremony is held a different city in Europe, Asia or the Americas, at an official ceremony which hosts hundreds of designers from around the world and provides a unique opportunity to meet and exchange ideas.
Last year, the Pentawards gala ceremony was held at the world-famous Guggenheim Museum in New York.
Interested ? Please contact Adam.Ryan@easyfairs.com.