You live by the SCRUM and agile methodologies?
You breathe customer journeys and marketing automation?
You dream about customer behavior tracking and personalization?
Then join our Online Product Team at Easyfairs head office in Brussels, as Online Product Manager
As SCRUM Product Owner for 2 main marketing systems - e-marketing platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and visitor registration (N200 Visit) – you will be responsible for the:
- Collection, validation and documentation (User Stories) of functional requirements through regular contacts with the end users (both internal and external)
- Management of the Online Products requirements definition, follow-up, testing.
- Relationship with Online systems providers including software vendors
- BS/MS degree in Digital Marketing, Computer Science or a related subject
- 5-8 years’ experience in web development, marketing automation, digital marketing with hands-on experience of e-marketing platform(s)
- Good knowledge of SCRUM methodology and agile principles
- Very good knowledge of English (written & spoken)
- Attention to details
What makes us different
- An international and fast growing company with creativity & innovation as our backbone; we live by our mission statement “visit the future”
- A learning organisation (UFI’s 2017 Education Award winning) with a wide span of new projects and opportunities;
- A state of the art and geek friendly workplace (touch screens, meeting rooms equipped with Cisco Sparks, large Scrum boards, a kicker, a nap room…)
Get in touch with Amélie Duraffourg by email or on LinkedIn