We are looking for a Marketing Executive for Advanced Engineering, the UK’s largest event for the engineering world, with 15,000 attendees and over 550 exhibitors. Boasting a total of six co-locating zones, Advanced Engineering is truly a hub of engineering innovation. The main focus of this role is to implement the marketing campaign for the event, including the development of relationships with exhibitors and media partners, meeting targets, utilising the full marketing mix, developing content & features, and executing the full marketing campaign. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Executive will work closely with the Senior Marketing Executive and will be responsible for the execution of the event marketing plan, as well as having an integral role in the smooth running of the event onsite. Experience in the full event marketing mix is required; however equally important is the drive and energy to succeed in a fast-growing company.
Is this you?
- 2 years or more in exhibition or event marketing
- Big picture thinking, adaptability and resilience are key attributes of your character
- Consider customer satisfaction as a permanent objective in day-to-day activities
- High competency across of all forms of communication – you love talking on the phone and having face to face conversations, but also have excellent written communication skills
- You have a strong analytical approach to your work but balance this with creativity
- You are able to work independently and are confident to make decisions
- You are able to hit simultaneous deadlines, work under pressure and are results orientated
- You are extremely well-organised and have excellent presentation skills
- You can competently use most Microsoft Office products
- You have an eager eye for detail and have excellent copywriting and proofing skills
What will you achieve in this role?
- Development and execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns for both visprom and exprom stages to drive maximum revenues and visitor numbers
- Ownership of email and social media campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Wordpress, Hootesuite and other integrated tools
- Management of the marketing campaign planner, managing stakeholders to meet deadlines
- Relationship building with visitors, exhibitors and prospects to improve your market knowledge and input your findings into the development of the event
- Execution of data plans together with data manager, and keeping abreast of database performance through analysis
- Discovery and presentation of campaign effectiveness through statistical analysis of the event
- Creation of content for promotional collateral
- Creation of final designed products, liaising with in-house designers on branding and managing external agents
- Management of exhibitor relationships to produce effective marketing through exhibitor campaigns
- Execution of comprehensive digital marketing plans in line with online behaviours
- Achieving maximum value and brand exposure through management and execution of media partnership deliverables
- Work with the sales team to deliver a successful exhibitor promotion campaign and accompany account managers on client meetings
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
Find out more about what it’s like to work for Easyfairs UK&Global in our video
Find out more on our YouTube channel: Easyfairs UK&Global
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.