As a business application analyst you will work closely with the Business Application Manager of the Easyfairs group to understand and analyze the Finance business needs. You will document the requirements and upon project start, you will translate them into functional requirements that are the baseline for implementing new solutions. Based on the business requirement documents and key user interviews you define the detailed functional approach. You prepare the testing phase of the project. For smaller changes, you could be responsible for the deliverables and the planning of a small team. You report to the Business Application Analyst of the group.
- Understand and model business requirements related to (international) financial processes
- Translate the business needs into functional specifications.
- Help to produce test scenarios for system and integration testing
- You shall ensure that the reference documentation is up-to-date.
- Participate in support interventions during the post go-live period of a project
- Assist the testing expert in and execute system tests and acceptance tests with end users
- Analyze, understand and document requirements for finance
- Writing effective functional specifications that are very clear and concise and are easy to understand and implement by the development team;
- Analyze existing documentation and gather information from within the Project Team and from the business;
- Participate in meetings (workshops) with the business and organize the follow up;
- Document financial business processes and system procedures
- You have experiences in functional analysis
- You have strong feelings with accounting and controlling processes;
- Good knowledge of an ERP package (Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Axapta, …)
- You are able to work with minimal supervision, demonstrating a disciplined and analytical approach to work;
- You are a dynamic personality and a good team player;
- You are a real entrepreneur someone who combines adaptability and empathy but you can also be demanding when it comes to meeting objectives;
- Good communication skills (written and oral);
- You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or French as second language is a must;
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment across Europe;
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast growing environment;