Join the Easyfairs family – one of the fastest growing events business in the world!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our rapidly growing UK&Global team, based in Twickenham, to develop the digital marketing strategy across our full portfolio of events. Your role will involve leading campaigns across all digital channels, including email, social media, video and PPC, as well as optimising the online presence of all events.
As part of the central Marketing, Intelligence & Technology team, and reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for bringing cutting-edge expertise of digital technologies, tools and trends to 30+ events & products across 5 offices in the UK, Paris, Madrid, Milan and Algiers, supporting the event marketing teams to deliver increased visitors/attendees and exhibitors/sponsors via digital channels.
Experience in digital marketing strategy and implementation is essential; however equally important is the drive and energy to succeed in a fast-growing company.
Is this you?
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, with at least 3+ years in digital marketing
- Strong interest & knowledge of trends, suppliers & developments in digital marketing strategy & implementation
- Technical interest and competence in basic programming for web, email, video creation, etc
- Ability to hit multiple deadlines and work under pressure
- High standards of all forms of communication – you will need to present and discuss digital reports, statistics and requirements in a non-technical way with all internal stakeholders, including senior level directors
- Strong analytical approach and capacity to identify patterns and solutions
- Natural authority, experience in leading people, and excellent capacity to interact with all levels of seniority
- Excellent coaching, presentation, organisational & planning skills
- Big picture thinking, adaptability and resilience – the digital marketing manager has a key role to play in the growth of the full global portfolio of events, as well as an ability to understand our business growth strategy
- Events exposure preferable but not essential
What will you achieve in the role?
- Oversee and guide business on digital marketing strategy & campaigns to improve performance across website, email, social, etc
- Optimise online presence for all events within region
- Develop & improve use of video within event marketing campaigns
- Guide event teams on how to increase visitors/attendees & exhibitors/sponsors through social media
- Delivery of all PPC campaigns, ensuring full optimisation to grow campaign results YOY
- Delivering insight on digital channel performance across event portfolio through regular reporting and benchmarking, recommending actions for optimisation
- Manage, coach and develop Digital Marketing Executive
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding! Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
Find out more about what it’s like to work for Easyfairs UK&Global in our video
Find out more on our YouTube channel: Easyfairs UK&Global
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.