Easyfairs UK & Global is growing rapidly, and this is an exciting opportunity for you to be instrumental in our bright future! Continuously making acquisitions and expanding its global portfolio, we are a global top 20 exhibition company; we are a very dynamic and exciting team to join, with many opportunities for driven, energetic and passionate individuals to join the company and make their mark.
For our office in Twickenham and reporting to the Marketing Director, we are looking for a Data Manager/Head of Data as part of our central marketing team to deliver insight and intelligence and shape our data strategy. This role’s responsibility will span 4 offices in the UK, Paris, Madrid and Algeria, with responsibility for our events across Europe, the US, Asia and the Middle East.
The main focus of this role is to deliver the visitor and exhibitor data analysis, put together plans to develop our database and deliver new audiences, and ensure the overall data governance of the UK&Global region.
Experience in the data management and analysis is required; however equally important is the drive and energy to succeed in a fast-growing company.
Skills, experience and attributes required are:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in marketing-focused data management and analysis
- Strong analytical approach and capacity to identify patterns and solutions
- Big picture thinking, adaptability and resilience – the data manager has a key role to play in the growth of the full global portfolio of events, as well as an ability to understand our business growth strategy
- High standards of all forms of communication – you will need to present and discuss data in a non-technical way with all internal stakeholders, including senior level directors
- Natural authority, experience in leading people, and excellent capacity to interact with all levels
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent coaching, presentation and organisational skills
- Technical competence in Microsoft Office products, including Access; highly proficient in Excel
Responsibilities will also include:
- Delivering visitor and exhibitor data analysis and action plans, driving solutions and actions to develop data to grow audiences
- Ensure compliance of region to all international data laws
- Develop database systems, in conjunction with Easyfairs HQ, to deliver a ‘visit the future’ data platform
- Improve data efficiency as a region, identify and propose new sources of data
- Management & segmentation of data for all marketing & sales campaigns
- Support sales team with development of sales ‘buckets’ for prioritisation of sales actions
- Management of team of four
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.