As a company operating in a wide business spectrum in numerous countries around the world, both online and on site, Easyfairs wishes to better exploit all data it collects to improve its business decisions and customer service while making sure we pay all the attention needed to our customer’s privacy.
Working from our head office in Brussels and reporting to the Head of Data Analysis, the Data Engineer will be responsible for:
- Building and deploying reproducible and scalable data pipelines.
- Cloud infrastructure and solutions for both Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence -
- Developing build, test, and deploy automation pipelines.
- Promoting and help set up good Software Engineering practices to the team.
Profile and skills
- Proven experience in Data Engineering, Big Data, Data Science or related field.
- Good technical knowledge of tools and solutions for BI, AI and data pipelines in the cloud.
- Strong willingness to learn and experiment with new data technologies such as Amazon Redshift, Apache Hadoop, NoSQL, Google Datalab/Dataprep, etc.
- Knowledge or background in Computer Science and/or Data Science.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing company, active in 17 countries, with a strong taste for innovation and experimentation. We live by our motto: ‘Visit the future’.
- A job with opportunities for new experiences and learning: Easyfairs recently won the UFI’s 2017 Education Awards and the L’Entreprise de l’Année 2018 award.
- Salary & compensations that are in line with your experience and skill level.
- Role specific training curriculum as well as individual training budget to grow your career.
- High variety of data project using state-of-the-art tools.