As a company operating in a wide business spectrum in numerous countries around the world, both online and on site, Easyfairs wishes to better exploit all data it collects to improve its business decisions and customer service while making sure we pay all the attention needed to our customer’s privacy.
Working from our head office in Brussels and reporting to the Head of Data Analysis, the Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Developing new dashboards and migrating the current dashboards toward our new systems. - Perform statistical hypothesis tests and exploratory data analysis.
- Help internal customers (Finance, Event Management, HR,…) on bringing actionable insights from the captured data
- Help think about new analysis to improve the decision making
- Develop templates & best practices for standard analyses in the individual offices.
Profile and skills
- Proven experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis or related field
- Good technical knowledge of tools and solutions for Data Management, BI and reporting
- R and/or Python skills
- Able to understand requirements, do the analysis, implementation and roll-out support
- Interest in cloud solution is a plus - Knowledge of Einstein Analytics
- Very good spoken and written English
- An opportunity to work in a fast growing company, active in 17 countries, with a strong taste for innovation and experimentation. We live by our motto: ‘Visit the future’.
- A job with opportunities for new experiences and learning: Easyfairs recently won the UFI’s 2017 Education Awards and the L’Entreprise de l’Année 2018 award.
- Salary & compensations that are in line with your experience and skill level. - Role specific training curriculum as well as individual training budget to grow your career.