To apply for a Chinese visa you will need the following documents:
- Passport with blank visa pages
- Photocopy of data & photo page
- Visa application form & a recent photograph
- Any previous Chinese visas
- Letter concerning activity issued by trade organiser, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a letter
You should submit your application in advance of planned travel date, it is advised to apply one month in advance but no earlier than three months.
The visa process time varies depending on location however, it normally consists of the following:
- Express - 3 working days
- Regular- 4 working days
- Postal service- 10 working days (If all documents are correct)
Please note that you cannot cancel or withdraw your application once you've submitted it and still required to pay the visa fee.
Please click here for more information