Product launches and innovations to be showcased at ADF&PCD Shanghai 2018
ADF&PCD Shanghai 2018 opens its doors in less than two weeks, China’s only dedicated event for the aerosol, dispensing, perfume and cosmetic packaging community. The free-to-attend event, takes place on 28 & 29 March, at the Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Center of International Sourcing, will provide visitors with the perfect platform to experience firsthand the very latest innovations and technologies from around the globe.
Product launches and displays will include:
· Hinterkopf is introducing D240.2 NEXT GENERATION, a powerful upgrade to its existing digital printing machine. This new technology comes with higher accuracy, increased speed and has been designed to be more compact.
· Dongguan MingFeng Packaging will debut its environmentally friendly biomass composite material, which is 100% degradable, together with its new collection of makeup boxes which use this innovative material.
· Jinxing Aerosol Valve Manufacturing is showing its new actuators live on the showfloor, plus its full range of valves.
· Sun Chemical’s SunInspire, SunInspire Matt & Gloss and MB Plus Series, is specifically designed for application on monobloc aerosols and uses on alkyd-based ink systems.
· AFA Dispensing will be presenting its propellant-free bottle and spray platform - Flair and Flairosol, offering advanced alternatives to aerosol and pressurised packages.
· For brands keen to extend their point of difference, Seram Asia is showcasing new products focused on ornamentation, personalisation, product enhancement and decoration.
· PPG Packaging Coatings’ HOBA range of internal liners are designed to provide maximum performance and meet all new regulatory requirements, specifically for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, industrial, household and food sectors.
· Wing Fung Packaging is introducing its next generation of cosmetic boxes and pouches.
· TaeYang Corporation will display its full range of aerosol products, from valves and caps, through to rubber materials and aluminium cans, plus detailing its end product offering of filling and printing capabilities.
· Cartisan Mold Technology will showcase its precision parts, molds, pumps and valves.
Paul Macdonald, Global Brand Director of the Easyfairs Packaging Portfolio, concludes: “The ADF&PCD portfolio has innovation at its very core and the Shanghai show is no exception. We’re offering visitors the perfect place to meet with suppliers, unearth the latest solutions, keep ahead of the global trends and do business on a local and international basis - and all of this is under one roof. No other show in China offers this scope. That’s why major names like Unilever, Beiersdorf, Coty, SC Johnson, Henkel and Edgewell, have all identified the show as being the best place to meet suppliers, both new and old, and to learn from the best and brightest experts and agencies in the world.”
For further information, visit the website or via the show team on +44 (0)20 8843 8800 or email@example.com.