Matam bag handling machinery is your partner for packaging machines with over 50 years of experience. Started with easy and simple hand machinery and grown to a sophisticated packaging system for bagging and palletising.
Matam is specialized in design and building of the complete machinery in our own workshop.
But also for adjustments, modernising and service of your existing machinery we are a solid partner.
Matam also provides transports for in and out feed to our machinery. As well for powders as filled bag and filled pallets. In the pallets handling we can also supply your requested wrapper or stretch hood machine which makes us a valuable partner in Turnkey packaging projects.
For every type of product and for any market. Easy operating and solid machinery for every market all up until totally food grade systems. We always build on customer wishes which gives our customer the best possible solution for your packaging production.
Off course the most important in the production is reliability. And our machines gives you that.
But in any case of support we have a 24/7 service desk and a direct response if needed from our experienced engineers on any problem which can occur.
Designed with complete open Construction
• Fully welded frame, prevents bacterial hazards
• Minimizes dust-collection, easy to clean and visual control
• Construction contact-parts reduced to a minimum
• High quality in strength and stability
• Durable and designed for 24/7 production
• Optimized reachability
Minimized contruction contact-parts
• Guide rails are fitted with spacers to prevent contact surfaces
• Construction contact parts will connected by bushes when possible. So mounting contacts are brought back to a minimum.
• All open frame parts a on the outside of the frame. Working like this makes it easy for visual control of dust covers.
• The stainless steel Construction can be blasted on Viwateq technics to gain the best possible surface finish.
• De open vertical cable ladders are welded to avoid contact surfaces
• Cables will be mounted above each other
• When needed the open Construction can be reinforced by small strips to gain extra Construction strength.
• All frame connections are fully welded. To avoid un seen dust holes.
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact email@example.com