Who are we ?
• Professional Association for Supply Chain Management
• Non-profit organization founded in 1972
• APICS International Associate for Belgium
• Over 300 members, both individuals and companies – Managers & Executives in Purchase, Production, Planning, Operations, Supply Chain Management & Distribution.
Main Purpose :
• To enhance our members’ knowledge and skills in their chosen field of logistics
• To offer a platform where knowledge of integrated Supply Chain Management is exchanged
• To offer networking opportunities between professionals
• Organization of courses on related subjects such as Production Logistics or Distribution Logistics
• Organization of preparation courses for the internationally recognized certificates of BSCM, CPIM and CSCP, awarded by APICS
• Seminars, company visits, conferences for both members and
• Supply Chain Award for best projects and best Master’s thesis
• Networking events
• Distribution of leading professional journals to members
• Information, services and Knowledge Hub via the website
• Organization of in-company courses
Why join PICS ?
The core of PICS is the body of knowledge that has been developed by leading managers from the corporate environment and eminent scholars.
PICS offers the unique advantage that is The Knowledge Hub: all the relevant information on Supply Chain Management is assembled on the PICS’ website and can be accessed at all times by all members !
A blog section provides a platform for exchange of information, solutions and best practices between members and specialists.
PICS membership means automatic membership of APICS (USA) with full member benefits.
PICS membership offers a unique access to all this knowledge – the most expert, current and relevant education in Supply Chain Management.
Other benefits :
• All PICS company visits and selected activities for free
• Subscription to a professional Supply Chain magazine
• Subscription to APICS magazine and downloads of the APICS
Dictionary and APICS OMBOK (Operations Management Body Of
Knowledge), website access
• Free attendance of the yearly PICS Networking Event
• Substantial discounts on all educational programs and seminars.
PICS Belgium offers a wide choice of supply chain and logistics education: training courses, seminars and networking events, which have been developed by a team of practice-oriented academics, with top-level experience.
We have different supply chain certification programs.
APICS CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
APICS CSCP (Certified Supply Chain Professional)
APICS CLTD (Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution)
With the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program, you can take your career and organization in a new and exciting direction.
Shape your future, align your goals, and distinguish yourself from the competition. In this challenging global marketplace, only the most well-trained, well-educated professionals will be sought after by employers and valued by organizations. Join their ranks today by earning the APICS CSCP designation.
DISTINGUISH yourself as a SUPPLY CHAIN EXPERT and significantly reduce costs in your organization.
With the Supply Chain Award-Project of the Year, PICS Belgium and VIB aim to bring supply chain projects under the attention of management and executives in Belgian companies and government organizations.
It should stimulate them to invest more in projects that improve the efficiency of their supply chain processes.
Supply chain management is critical to the success of a modern company. The effective management of the supply chain makes it possible to reduce costs, increase productivity and improve service.
In this course we deal with the supply chain fundamentals that are required to effectively manage a supply chain. The teachers apply the principle of “learning through fun”, and use cases, business games and an interactive teaching style.
Supply chain professionals
Everybody who is in charge of supply chain professionals or has contact with them
Professionals who (want to) make a switch to supply chain management
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org