Here are our seven reasons why participating at «Packaging Innovations» Hamburg 2016 makes good business sense:
These days, live communication means more than just populating a normal trade show stand. Are you looking for new and outstanding concepts and formats for showcasing your products? Check out our unique stage to present your wares!
Book your participation at the packaging event of the year in Hamburg and until 31 October you'll benefit from early-bird pricing.
1. A successful show in 2015:
• Around 4,000 trade visitors and decision makers from the food, drinks and consumer goods industries in the Hamburg metropolitan area, reporting investment plans of up to 250,000 Euros.
• 85% of exhibitors considered it important to return to Hamburg for the next show in order to generate customer contacts, boost their market presence, present innovations and meet with existing customers.
2. An inspiring event in 2016: The Fischauktionshalle sets the stage for "packaging theatre". Extraordinary packaging needs an extraordinary setting in which to unfold its wings. This is an event that provides interest groups a glimpse into the future and creates a stimulating and inspiring ambience. As an exhibitor, you have the opportunity to invite customers to the "Packaging Art Night", which includes a "flying dinner". Allow us to surprise you!
3. New stand concept: Nominated for the 2015 Viennese State Design prize, the unique cardboard stand concept is a modern answer to today's ecological and economic challenges: modular back wall, stand and stools. And all of it cardboard. Simple to assemble, and after the show just flatten it and take it with you (or recycle).
4. Stand or sponsoring: Whichever you choose, we'll help you cast your brand in the limelight. For example, as a sponsor of our "Packaging Bootcamp". Let us know how we can help you!
5. Individual marketing campaigns: Close cooperation with industry organisations, periodic surveys, and sector meet-ups, etc. keep us informed about the needs of users – and help us translate that into content. Our partners: media sources like "Creative Verpacken", the packaging blog "LOOK & LIKE" and many others support us with getting the word out. News items and content are also communicated via the show websites, social media networks, newsletters and press releases, among others.
6. Apropos LOOK & LIKE: the early bird really does catch the worm! Book by the end of October and you'll get an additional promotional platform, a €499 value: 1 sponsored article in the form of a product presentation or company portrait on the packaging blog LOOK & LIKE. www.lookandlike.de
LOOK & LIKE company profile: It's all about packaging & so is this blog!
Packaging is art, fashion, lifestyle, convenience and technical finesse. LOOK & LIKE supplies you with attractive designs, marketing, news, branding concepts and the technical back-stories. With an eye to fashion, interiors and advertising trends, LOOK & LIKE strives to inspire the industry, network more effectively and set trends. Suppliers, brand owners and designers (or those just interested in design) benefit from our regular reporting. Behind the scenes of the blog are two sisters, Sandra Tennemann and Laura Haberkorn, who are hell-bent on stirring up the packaging scene.
Unique monthly page visitors: 2,500; Monthly page impressions: 5,000
7. Take advantage of our early-booker price, valid until 31 October 2015.