Lockout/Tagout is a crucial procedure to guarantee employee safety whilst maintaining equipment. We recommend the use of Safety Solutions padlocks combined with a Lockout/Tagout device to effectively isolate all energy sources.
Therefore, Master Lock® has developed Lockout systems, made
from high resistant and patented material: temperature resistant, chemical and corrosion resistant, good UV stability…
• Zenex™ body
• Stainless Steel shackle Ø 4.76mm for corrosion resistance
• Standard shackle : 38mm and tall : 76mm
• Available Key Retaining (model S31) or Non-Key Retaining (model
S33) for use with group lockout.
Cable Adjustable for a secure fit every time
• Integrated safety hasp and cable is ideal for multiple circuit breaker panel and side-by-side gate valve lockouts
• Though, flexible multi-stranded steel cable is insulated with a
clear vinyl coating
• Feed the cable end through the points to be locked out, then back through the lockout body Cinch it tight to remove any slack with the patented locking feature
• Tough, lightweight Zenex™ thermoplastic body withstands chemicals; performs effectively in extreme conditions (-57°C to +177°C).
Easy-to-Use, Adjustable Design Prevents Accidental Activation
of a Closed Ball Valve or Deactivation of an Open Ball Valve
- Durable, lightweight thermoplastic material is chemical resistant and performs effectively in extreme environments
- Adjustable design locks out 12.7mm to 50.8mm valves
- Four locking holes are compatible with all Master Lock safety padlocks
Gate valve lockout cover surrounds the valve operating handle to prevent accidental valve opening.
Master Lock ®, the world leader in Lockout products provides tailored solutions to its customers:
Audit & Consulting
• Systematic Approach
• Procedures Optimization
• Qualified and experienced staff
• Innovative solutions
• Certified Products
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact email@example.com