26471 Östra Ljungby
Multicheck markets, services, calibrates and verifies the finest scales, metal detectors and x-ray systems for all forms of production.
But above all, we sell our experience. Experience that means we understand your requirement from the very start and provide you with the best solution. From initial consultancy and installation to servicing and maintenance, we're with you all the way.
• Ultra High sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steels
• Multispectrum Technology for extreme compensation of the product effect
• Certified automatic control of the system’s sensitivity
• Constant monitoring of the detection characteristics
• High immunity to environmental interference
• Structure and components in AISI 316L stainless steel with IP66 and IP69K degrees of protection
• Control Power Box available, conforming to Standards UL 508A and CSA-C22.2 No. 14-05
• Auto-acquisition and tracking of the product effect
• Up to 500 products storable in memory, selectable in local programming or network software
• Up to 5000 events storable in memory
• High-definition graphic display
• Local programming: 16 keys, of which 3 have double functions
• “Quick Access” function for the most frequently used commands
High-tech X-ray scanner for professional detection of foreign objects
The SC E 3000-D-C is the ideal start into cutting-edge X-ray inspection and into the corresponding first-class product portfolio of OCS Checkweighers. Designed and manufactured to meet the highest requirements of foreign object detection, an optional software package can turn it into an allround talent that can also count and perform checks for completeness and correct filling levels reliably. With its intelligent software tool to blank out packaging clips (optionally available) the SC E 3000-D-C is the perfect solution that doesn't leave anything to be desired.
The SCW 3000-C series is a trend-setting combination of innovative X-ray technology and our well-proven HC-A checkweighing solution. This space saving machine can be easily integrated into existing production lines and is available as a single or double-track system.
The series is completely made of stainless steel and complies with protection class IP 65. It also satisfies all relevant radiation protection regulations. As there are no radiation protection curtains, the costs associated with replacing worn curtains are removed.
BST have now added 8 new detectable safety knives to their range, bringing the total number of models available to over 20. This means BST currently stock the widest selection of metal detectable safety knives available on market. Not only that, we also stock replacement blades for all the re-usable knives that we sell.
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact email@example.com