High quality test & measurment instruments and tools for research, service and industrial applications.
For customers in the Nordic and the Baltic countries!
* Up to 320 switch channels per mainframe
* Integrated DMM scanning of up to 256 channels at up to 250 channels/sec
* Interval scanning with storage of up to 100,000 time-stamped readings
* 10 different available modules including the MC3065 6.5 DMM module (this module is included in the mainframe model M301)
* 4.3' LCD Display with intuitive GUI for front panel configuration without a PC
* UltraAcquire data acquisition PC software for power users
* Connect via USB, GPIB, LAN (LXI-C), or RS-232
* Store configurations or log readings to a USB memory stick automatically
M300 Series Data Acquisition/Switch System with modular structure, which combines precision measurement capability with flexible signal connections, can provide versatile solutions for the applications with multiple points or signals to be tested in product performance test during R&D phase as well as automatic test during production process.
The Chauvin Arnoux MA400D with 250mm flexible sensor, enables TRMS AC current measurements to be taken on electrical conductors with a diameter of 70mm. The flexible current probe (Rogowski coil) can be simply clicked together allowing quick connection and release, particularly helpful when operating in tight locations or when conductors are obscured.
With a measurement range up to 400A, the Chauvin Arnoux DigiFlex MA400D can be used to take direct current readings at distribution boards and from conductors in residential locations. An ideal addition to any electrician’s tool kit, the MA400D is a versatile ammeter that delivers comfortable handling along with quick and reliable readings.
The F205 clamp is ideal for the needs of both self-employed electricians and SME contractors in the electrical sector.
Equipped with a fast 12-bit TRMS digital acquisition system, F205 clamps offer particularly accurate measurements. Due to their large bandwidth and high crest factor, these clamps guarantee accurate measurements whatever the type of signal.
Automatic AC/DC detection is a standard feature on all the models in this range, as is IP54 protection.
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org