Be inspired by the diversity of our premium deep-frozen bakery products.
The excellence of all our bakery products results from a fine balance between artisan-based production techniques, state-of-the-art technology, the best ingredients and extreme diligence.
As a supplier to other processing companies, we are represented in more than 20 countries around the globe.
- Delightfully sweet
- Buttery taste thanks to the high butter content
- An appetizing breakfast crescent
- The croissant with a fine buttery taste
- An ideal breakfast croissant, especially with a sweet spread
- Light, buttery croissant pastry
- Savoury taste through lye coating
- Ideal with ham, cheese, salmon etc.
- butter croissant with whole pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, spelt grain and linseed inside the dough
- sprinkled with crunchy spelt grain
- Marbled look created by a mixture of light and dark dough
- The dark pastry is naturally coloured with cocoa
- Double filling made of milk cream with cream and a chocolate bar made of couverture
- Filled with a cheese cream made with grated hard cheese and bechamel sauce and a whole slice of cooked ham
- Generously sprinkled with cheese
- Brought to taste with nuts, rum and cinnamon
- Stays fresh extra long through the closed form and the rich filling
- Garnished with large pieces of granulated sugar
- Butter puff pastry
- Filling with maple syrup and caramel
- Garnished with broken pecan nuts
- Butter puff pastry
- Moist homemade pear filling combined with high-quality Swiss chocolate cream
- Decorated with a crunchy sugar crust
- Generous moist nut filling with a high hazelnut content
- Filled from end to end
- Crunchy butter crumble topping
- Fine pored butter croissant pastry
- Glazed with a savoury lye solution
- Perfect shape for fillings
- Sweetcorn dough enriched with sunflower seeds
- Sprinkled with dried crunchy sweetcorn granules
- Ideal for toppings and fillings
- Homemade vegetarian spinach filling made according to our own recipe
- Sprinkled with cheese
- Crispy buttery puff pastry
- A whole Frankfurter sausage combined with well-seasoned ketchup
- Enticing sesame seed garnish
- Traditional curried sausage smoked on untreated wood
- Fruity and spicy curried sauce with tomato ketchup
- Garnished with tasty curried sesame seeds
- Filled with a whole Frankfurter sausage
- An aromatic sauerkraut filling with plenty of mild white wine sauerkraut
- Filled with mozzarella cream
- Topped with a slice of Gouda
- Made of crispy butter puff pastry
- Filled with a delicate cheese cream with mozzarella, béchamel sauce and salami cubes
- Garnished with grated cheese
- Lightly fried courgette, aubergine and red pepper with a delicate consistency
- Refined with herb pesto
- Topped with cheese and wood garlic
- Made of pure butter dough and fried in concentrated butter
- The distinctive flavour of a yeast-risen dough because of long resting times
- Tasty treat in an attention-grabbing pretzel shape
- Sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon
For the first time deep frozen bake-off producer Wolf ButterBack Kg from Fürth, Germany will have its own stand at Bakkersvak. Export Manager for i.a. the Netherlands Harald Roossien explains why: "Wolf ButterBack has a wide range of croissants, innovative bread products, both sweet- and savoury snacks that could most certainly be very interesting for the Dutch market. For us this is the perfect way to let the professionals see what we are capable of".
The company shows some unique products, including the already acclaimed Laugen Triangle, the snack hit Tex-Mex and the innovative Marbled Chocolate-Croissant, all meticulously produced their modern factory in Fürth.
"Butter Wolf Backup does not compromise on quality. We distinguish ourselves by combining artisan-based production techniques with state-of-the-art technology, the best ingredients available and above all extreme diligence in the manufacture of our products".
"With the continuous price pressure by the Dutch supermarket chains in the bread segment it is becoming increasingly important as a baker to stand out in other ways. We contribute to that by offering bakers innovative products of high, German, quality which certainly ought to seduce shoppers to make an extra stop at their bakers during their fixed round of errands".
"But let the products themselves convince you of their quality, taste and ease of preparation. You are more than welcome on Stand F1011".
Content is provided by exhibitors. If you consider any content inappropriate or misleading, please contact email@example.com