New B2B Sustainable Supply Chain Solutions
The Box Latch® brand of products are a Re-Usable alternative to tape, glue, staples and bands traditionally used to close corrugate boxes & cartons. With our brand new Corner Clips our products now hold flaps open, down and out of the way. The Clips also allow boxes to be stacked with flaps open. Operations & supply chain managers can reduce material costs (box and tape expenses) by anywhere from 10% to 90% following integration of the Box Latch® family of products into their supply & logistics chains.
Triple bottom line (economic, environmental and social) benefits include:
1. Ability to Re-Use undamaged boxes/cartons with ease -
resulting in huge and rapid ROI
2. Reduction of costs for or elimination of tape
3. Cutting conveyor line down time due to loose tape
4. Decreasing worker injury rates from repetitive motions & lacerations
5. Eliminating damage to carton contents from box cutters
6. Reduction of labor costs because applying Box Latches® is faster than hand taping or folding flaps for closing and re-opening
7. No destruction of boxes from folding corners or taping, gluing or stapling flaps
8. Saving time & materials when latches remain attached to boxes & cartons for their easy Re-Use and storage of latches & boxes
9. Eliminating break down of tape that results in flaps "tenting" as a result of changes in temperature and humidity
Contact email@example.com for more information.