3D-iExtrusion® -a Swedish patented paradigm shift.
- Making 3D mass production affordable and environmentally friendly
- 3D-iExtrusion® technology is compatible with existing
- production lines and turn extrusion lines into 3D mass production lines.
- 3D-iExtrusion® from Arsizio AB enables:
- New design thanks to low cost & high design freedom
- 1000-12000 times faster 3D-metal production than 3D-printing
- 500-1500 times faster 3D-polymer production than 3D-printing
- 0,1-2% of 3D-printing process cost
- 20-80% lower process cost than injection moulding
- 40-90% lower tooling cost
- 20-50% savings of weight, material & energy
- elimination of machining & material waste
- 20-90% cost savings in machined products
- Metal, plastic, rubber, Composites, TPE, TPV, Ceramics
3D-iExtrusion® is a technology developed in Sweden and protected with granted patents from US in the west to Japan in the east. Arsizio license the technology to OEM´s, Tier 1 & suppliers within the Transportation, Construction, Energy & Consumer industries.
Due to weightsaving, material and energy efficiency of 3D-iExtrusion, Arsizio and the Inventor Mark J Kragh has received a number of National and International Cleantech Awards.