https://www.easyfairs.com/?id=1126931. When can I register for the show?
The visitor registration opens a few months before the show.
2. Where can I register for the show?
Click on the 'register here' button at the top of the page. This button will show once the registrations are up.
3. How can I visit the show / how do I get an admission ticket?
If you want to visit the show, you must register yourself. Registration is only able with a code, you will be invited by one of your suppliers. After you have registered yourself, you will receive a confirmation email which contains your admission ticket.
4. Can I visit the show for free?
Yes, but only on two conditions:
- You fit the visitor profile (click here to view this profile)
- You have registered yourself in advance. Registration at the show itself costs € 25,-
5. Can I visit the show as a hobby baker?
No. Bakkersvak is a trade show, exclusively intended for the corporate market.
6. I didn't register myself in advance, what to do now?
No problem, you can register yourself at any time. Even on te show day itself, if you register online. Provided when you have a code. If you didn't register yourself before the show, you have to pay € 25,- entrance fee.
7. Why do I need a code when I want to register myself?
Bakkersvak is a show with a targeted visitor profile. To ensure the quality of the show, we would like to guarantee this visitor profile. If you fit in the visitor profile, you will automatically receive a code (for example, by email). People who do not meet the visitor profile will not receive a code and can't access the show.
8. A code is requested in the registration system, but I don't have a code?
In order to register for Bakkersvak, submitting a code is mandatory. For example, this code can be found in an invitation or personal email. Didn't you receive a code? You can request a code by one of our exhibitors.
9. Can I register more than one person on one single ticket?
No, each admission ticket is valid for one person. Do you want to visit the show with more people? Then everyone should register themselves separately. Each code is valid for two people.
10. I lost my admission ticket, how do I get a new one?
Please send an email to email@example.com with your question. We will resend you the confirmation email with your admission ticket.
11. I didn't receive a confirmation email, what to do now?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send your admission ticket manually.
12. Do I have to bring my ticket with me?
It is required to bring your ticket to the show, otherwise we will not be able to give you access. You can print your ticket or scan it on your smartphone.