Haven Genk, an inland port along the ‘Albertkanaal’ is a trimodal container terminal with her own road, water and railway connection. It offers customers a complete range of services as can be expected from a port operator;
• container handling and transport,
• conventional cargo and bulk;
• tailor made door-to-door delivery (no loss of warehouse staff time due to delays in road transport);
• punctual shuttle connection;
• an ecologically sound transport method;
• no delays due to congestion on the access roads to the seaports.