Is the search for product improvements and innovations in your DNA?
Then Advanced Engineering is your event!
Visit this event at Flanders Expo Ghent on 22 & 23 May for the creation of innovative products and prepare your products for the future.
All aspects of product development are covered: design and prototyping, materials and components as well as electronics and connectivity. This within the Belgian manufacturing industry: automotive, aerospace, machine building, medical devices, plastics and metals, building materials, space travel and electronics.
- More than 100 experts/exhibitors offer innovations in design, materials & electronics
- More than 50 speakers: Pattie Maes (MIT), Françoise Chombar (Melexis), Manfred Van Vlierberghe (ArcelorMittal), Richard Thommeret (Solvay - Solar Impulse), Wouter Denayer (IBM) and Max Tchapeyou (Microsoft)
- For the first time, Vlaio (Flemish Government) presents its industry 4.0 pilot projects
- Discover Belgian technology in the experience zones at the fair
- Join us in an exclusive visit to ArcelorMittal Belgium
- Get to know which design wins the Vives Metal3D Challenge during an award-event at Advanced Engineering