Is looking for product developments and innovations part of your DNA? Than Advanced Engineering Belgium is your event!
Visit this event for the creation of innovative products and prepare you products for the future. All aspects of product development are covered: design and prototyping, materials and components as well as electronics and connectivity. All of this aspects in the Belgian manufacturing industry: mechanical engineering, automotive, aerospace, aeronautical, construction materials, plastics & metals, medical devices and electronics.
- More than 100 experts/exhibitors offer innovations in design, materials & electronics
- More than 50 speakers: Pattie Maes (MIT), Françoise Chombar (Melexis), Manfred Van Vlierberghe (ArcelorMittal), Richard Thommeret (Solvay - Solar Impulse), Wouter Denayer (IBM) and Max Tchapeyou (Microsoft)
- For the first time, Vlaio (Flemish Government) presents its industry 4.0 pilot projects
- Matchmaking event with the smart electronics industry thanks to DSP Valley
- Discover Belgian technology in the experience zones at the fair
- Join us in an exclusive visit to ArcelorMittal Belgium
- Get to know which design wins the Vives Metal3D Challenge during an award-event at Advanced Engineering