Conekt is an Engineering Services division within the ZF Group, providing development engineering support from design to validation across many sectors including Automotive & Aerospace. Our expertise includes supporting new product development, from ECUs to full traction drive packages, with state-of-the-art ISO17025 accredited validation facilities in Solihull, UK.
In addition to Conekt's certifications, UKAS accredited testing laboratory No. 0332, Conekt also provides a range of testing support services. Our experienced test equipment design engineers are available to support UKAS and non-UKAS testing performed on or offsite.
Customers benefit from:
* Rapid turnaround on repairs/changes to test units
* Ability to setup and configure complete test systems onsite before utilising chambers
* Availability of tools and instruments to make onsite modifications to their own support equipment or test units
* Mechanical workshop offering a range of machining and assembly services
* Well stocked component stores