Applied Thermal Control and Thermal Exchange offer a choice of compact and robust recirculating chillers from 480W through to 14 kW cooling capacity. Our machines provide temperature control to 0.10°C precision. This level of control is required in a range of important applications including analytical instrumentation such as electron microscopes, mass spectrometers and X-ray diffraction, through to industrial process control.
ATC supplies re-circulating chillers to end-users as well as prestigious OEM companies throughout the world. ATC chillers are renowned for their reliability.
ATC’s flexible design allows us to work in partnership with our customers to satisfy their specific requirements.
In addition to its well-known range of recirculating chillers, ATC also offers water-to-water heat exchangers and air blast coolers. Whatever your thermal management needs, ATC will offer the perfect solution.
ATC is a global supplier with extensive sales and service throughout Europe, North America, Asia, India and Australia.
ATC offers a unique heat transfer fluid, Hexid, which has been formulated to meet the demands of all recirculating chiller, water bath and cooler manufacturers. Hexid fluid extends the life of the recirculating chiller, prevents frost and protects against growth of damaging bacteria and algae.
ATC is proud of its manufacturing capability and its ISO9001 status. ATC products comply with EC UL and CSA regulations. ATC is conscious of its environment responsibility and its products do not contain any harmful CFC refrigerants.
What we are known for:-
· Reliability - stainless steel pump heads as standard and reliable component design.
· Economical - low power consumption providing a reduced total cost of ownership.
· Accuracy - temperature control to 0.1°C precision.
· Choice of Types - recirculating chillers, water-to-water heat exchangers and air blast coolers.
· Global Support - extensive sales and service throughout Europe, North America, Asia, India and Australia.
· Hexid fluid - extends the life of recirculating chillers, prevents frost and protects against growth of damaging bacteria and algae.
· Application Knowledge - ATC chillers are well established in the scientific instrument support markets (electron microscopes, X-ray diffraction, ICPMS etc.), semiconductor process, ophthalmic lens manufacturing equipment, induction heating, and more recently the chillers of choice for commercial digital printing and laser lithography markets worldwide.
· Discreet design – ATC chillers are specifically designed to be used in the lab. As such they are as compact as possible and quiet operating at much lower noise levels than many competitors.
· Variable power supply – change voltage or frequency supply from one region to another at the flick of a switch - ideal for export markets.