Advanced Engineering 2019 is looking for 10 start-ups or innovators to be a part of our brand new innovation zone. Showcase your invention or innovation to 1000s of senior directors, engineers, VCs, R&D, and CTOs spanning the worlds most important manufacturers, suppliers and technology partners. This opportunity is completely FREE and is designed specifically to support innovators and small enterprises eager to accelerate and commercialise their innovations into the advanced manufacturing and technologies industries.
Are you an innovator looking to launch into the next steps?
By participating in the Enabling Innovation you'll gain free exposure to potential investors and awareness of your product.
How it works:
- To submit an application to be a part of this zone fill out this short form
- This will be judged by our advisory board comprising leading associations and tier 1's
- If chosen you will be contacted by a member of the Advanced Engineering team to discuss your product further and talk you through the pre-show promotion
- You will also receive help from the marketing team to promote your presence at the show
- Onsite you will receive 1 pod with your logo FOC, within the innovation zone on the show floor
- Each pod onsite will have a badge reader, where visitors can vote for their favourite innovation, the winner will be announced at the end of the day on 31st October
- Pre-arrange meetings and invite additional pre-registered attendees to meet you at your exhibitor pod at the show
Success stories from previous Enabling Innovation showcases at Advanced Engineering
Photocentric: Previous Winner of Enabling Innovation Award at Advanced Engineering; Recipient of Queens Awards for Enterprise - Innovation 2016; Overall Winner, SME Cambridgeshire Business Awards 2017:
“The award for Enabling Innovation for our disruptive new type of 3D printer is a great honour...It proved a great success for us. “
Aceleron: Listed in Forbes 30 Under 30 Class of 2017; Winner, Shell Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2017; Recipient of Innovate UK demonstrator project:
“It played a crucial part in establishing our credibility and had a direct impact on at least five business relationships we have today. It has been instrumental in accelerating the growth of our business...”
Deadline: 19th July