Eight Reasons Why ADF&PCD Shanghai 2018 is the Must Attend Event of 2018
The organisers of ADF&PCD Shanghai 2018, which opens its doors on 28 & 29 March, at the Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Center of International Sourcing have unveiled eight reasons why beauty brands and packaging companies show be at the show.
1. ADF&PCD Shanghai 2018 is China’s only dedicated event for the aerosol, dispensing, perfume and cosmetic packaging community. With predictions that the Chinese market will be the largest for personal care and cosmetics products globally within the next ten years, there has never been a better time for a dedicated trade event in China. By sharing best practices from leading global brands, the show will help beauty brands unlock the full potential of their packaging.
2. The show has a long history in Paris with huge success.It was then launched in New York 2016and has become the leading event of its kind in these regions, attended by thousands of packaging professionals and hundreds of international suppliers year-on-year. The predictions are that the Shanghai show will follow suit.
3. Despite the level of educational content, exhibitors and leading design brands all on show, if visitors register online before the doors open, it is completely free. Register online for free entrance and save 1,600!
4. The Pentawards Conference - the high-level, internationally recognised design-focused conference - will run throughout the event, with a prestigious line-up of packaging designers and international brands on board. These major names include Shiseido, Shanghai Jahwa & Herborist, ForceMAJEURE, Shanghai Institute of Visual Arts, BETC, YANG Design and Centdegrés. Plus, it will be hosted and chaired by Rhonda Jiang, Editor-in-Chief at Package & Design Magazine.
5. There will also be some impressive brands visiting the main show, with Unilever, Beiersdorf, Coty, SC Johnson, Henkel, and Edgewell, set to attend. These organisations have identified the show as being the perfect platform to measure existing suppliers against potential new partners and to learn from the best and brightest experts and agencies in the world.
6. In addition to The Pentawards Conference, ADF&PCD Shanghai 2018 will also feature The Pentawards Exhibit, showcasing a selection of the 2017 award-winning packaging from around the world. This will provide visitors with the unique opportunity to gain a global perspective of the best and most creative packaging designs from last year.
7. With innovation at the heart of the show, the educational seminar programme plays a key role in keeping the Chinese community up to speed on the latest trends, technologies, challenges and opportunities facing them. The ADF Conference has been specifically designed to give visitors a fresh perspective on how to overcome common challenges faced by different sectors, with a focus on technical packaging, aerosol innovation and strategies for the future.
8. Finally, the show provides the perfect opportunity to network with likeminded individuals from an array of sectors, allowing visitors to exchange opportunities and ideas.
Paul Macdonald, Global Brand Director of the Easyfairs Packaging Portfolio, concludes: “We work very hard to create a diverse event that offers something to everyone involved within the aerosol, dispensing, perfume and cosmetic packaging markets. With the show only one month away now, I wanted to highlight the numerous reasons why people must attend the show. Its fitting to have eight reasons to attend, as this is such a lucky number in China. But to be honest we could have come up with many more.”
For further information, visit the website or via the show team on +44 (0)20 8843 8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENDS -
To request images, interviews, or for more information, please contact David Brewer at Energy PR on 01993 823011 or email email@example.com.
About ADF&PCD Shanghai
ADF&PCD Shanghai will follow the successful format established by its Paris and New York shows, with educational and inspirational conference programs hosted by industry pioneers and thought leaders, The Innovation Awards which celebrates the very best innovations from around the aerosol, dispensing, personal care and cosmetic industry as well as the main exhibition which will showcase over 100 focused suppliers dedicated to the aerosol and beauty packaging markets.
Information about Easyfairs
Easyfairs enables communities to “visit the future” at must-attend events that anticipate their needs and present solutions in the ideal format.
Through Easyfairs, the Group currently organises more than 200 events in 19 countries (Algeria, Austria, Belgium, China, Denmark, Emirates, Finland, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States).
In the United Kingdom, these events include Packaging Innovations (Birmingham & London), Empack, Label&Print, Advanced Engineering, CCR Expo and Lab Innovations. Events organised by the UK & Global division internationally include: StocExpo and the Tank Storage portfolio of events (Rotterdam, Antwerp, Dubai, Singapore, Hamburg and Shanghai) and the publication, Tank Storage Magazine; ADF (Aerosol & Dispensing Forum) and PCD (Packaging of Perfumery, Cosmetics & Design) in Paris, New York and Shanghai, through Easyfairs Oriex; and Maghreb Pharma, Dentex and Medex in Algiers, through Easyfairs Northeral.
And through Artexis, the Group manages 11 events venues in the Benelux and Nordic regions (Ghent, Antwerp, 2 venues in Namur, Mechelen-Brussels North, Mons, Hardenberg, Gorinchem, Venray, Stockholm and Malmö). The Group employs more than 700 people and expects to generate revenues in excess of €169 million for its financial year 2016-2017.
Artexis Easyfairs strives to be the most adaptable, agile and effective player in the events industry by employing committed individuals, deploying the best marketing and technology tools, and developing strong brands. Visit the future with Artexis Easyfairs.
For more information, visit our website www.easyfairs.com