Documents of general interest for download
Warning about Expo Guide exhibitors' directory!
Please note that neither the company easyFairs Deutschland GmbH nor the trade fairs it organises have any business association whatsoever with the company “Commercial Online Manuals S de RL de CV” and its publication “Expo Guide”. Don't be fooled!
Your easyFairs marketing tools
My easyFairs Quick Guide
Find the complete guide to introduce you to and help you get the most out of our My easyFairs tool for exhibitors:
- How to log in
- How to enter your stand name and logo
- How to enter your company details and description
- How to manage the content shown in your stand catalogue
- How to edit existing content
- How to use the Social Media Share Tool
- Invite visitors, check on registrations and contact registered visitors
- How to register your stand personnel
Banners, Logos, Buttons
If you have a website, it's a great place to promote your presence at the show. Simply download your banners, logos and buttons from this page, and hyperlink them to your personal registration hotlink. Then simply sit back and monitor who is visiting as a result of your marketing activity!
Find show logo for download
Your personal registration link
You’ll receive a personal registration link from easyFairs. Visitors who register themselves for the show via your personal link will be counted as your company’s visitors. In this way, you’ll be able to track the visitor registration response of your own marketing activities! Instructions for using the tracking feature are detailed in the Quick Guide.