Exhibiting will help you fulfil these sales and marketing goals:
1) Attract new customers in 2012
2) Expose your existing customers to your full product range
3) Inform the market about your specific know-how and product innovations
Exhibiting at METAL & PLASTIC SUBCONTRACTING 2012 is an ideal platform for making sales, connecting with customers, raising awareness about your products and surveying the market!
Participation reflects well on your company's market position, its strengths and innovation. At METAL & PLASTIC SUBCONTRACTING 2012, it’s not the size of your stand but the creativity and dynamism of your products that will attract visitors. Its no-fuss, business-like atmosphere gives you the opportunity to set yourself off from the crowd, even (especially) if you are a smaller "specialty" provider!
Who will exhibit?
- Producers of raw & semi-finished materials
- Metal manufacturing services
- Manufacturing services for plastics and rubber
- Prototype manufacturing & low volume manufacturing
- Powder metallurgy services
- Assembling & welding services
- Microtechnical components & semi-finished products
- Heat and surface treatment services
- Manufacturing of components & semi-finished products
- Subcontracted engineering and industrial services
- Media & federations
- CAD/CAM - design software
- Molding and tooling
Testimonials from some of our exhibitors
“It's a pleasant way not only to get to know new contacts, but also to get to know the market, the competition, the new products. Surely to be repeated in the future." Ronald Pintelon, C-Mec
“A trade show with a continuous flow of visitors looking for products that interest them." Danielle van Helden, Tevema Technical Supply