Getting to Singapore EXPO
1 Expo Drive, #02-10
T: +65 6403 2160
F: +65 6822 2616
Located next to Changi Airport and well-connected by major highways, Singapore EXPO is also accessible by train via a dedicated MRT station.
There are three major expressways linking Singapore EXPO to the rest of Singapore:
- East Coast Parkway (ECP)
- Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
- Tampines Expressway (TPE)
If you are driving in from the city, there are a number of possible routes to take:
- Take the PIE (exit 4A), turn into Simei Avenue, head into Upper Changi Road East and then turn into Expo Drive
- Take the ECP (exit 2B), connect to Xilin Avenue, connect to either Upper Changi Road East or Changi South Avenue 1 or 3 and then turn into Expo Drive
- Take the TPE, turn into Upper Changi Road East and then turn into Expo Drive
There is a total of 2,200 car parking lots dedicated solely to visitors at the centre.
Cars & Light Goods Vehicles
First 2 hours $2.80
Subsequent 1/2 hourly $1.30
Maximum daily charge $16.50
Heavy Vehicles & Buses
First hour $2.80
Subsequent 1/2 hourly $1.70
Maximum daily charge $30.00
Park & Ride
If you’re planning to drive, check out these alternative parking spots to avoid the frustration of waiting for an available lot.
- Changi Airport (Terminals 1 to 3), get onto the train to Expo MRT (just one stop away).
- Near SIMEI MRT Station, then proceed to take a train to Expo MRT (just two stops away).
– Blk 248 Simet Street 5
– Blk 256A Simei Street 3
– East Point Shopping Mall
- Near TANAH MERAH MRT Station, then take a train to Expo MRT (just one stop away).
Information on this section of the website is subject to change.
There are numerous taxis available in Singapore that offer reliable service. The taxi fare from the airport to Singapore EXPO is roughly $15 or to the city is roughly $20, subject to surcharges.
More information on taxi fares
There is an additional surcharge of $2 for all taxis departing from the Singapore EXPO
Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Line
- Singapore EXPO is served by its own station, Expo MRT station. To get to Singapore EXPO from Changi Airport you will need to take the east bound train. It is one stop from Changi Airport MRT and the journey lasts only 4 minutes. Average frequency from Changi Airport station is 12 minutes.
If you are coming from other parts of Singapore, transfer trains at Tanah Merah station (on the East West line) where the train will take you to Expo MRT in 3 minutes.
The station is behind Hall 6.
There are 3 bus stops from which you can alight to get to Singapore EXPO:
- Beside Carpark G on Upper Changi Road East - Bus route numbers 12, 24 and 38
- Outside Hall 1 on Upper Changi Road East - Bus route numbers 12, 24 and 38
- Beside Carpark J on Xilin Avenue - Bus number 35