The next edition of PUMPS & VALVES Antwerp will be organised 26 & 27 March 2014.
Click here if you wish to receive more information as a potential exhibitor.
Welcome to PUMPS & VALVES 2012
If your company provides equipment and solutions in the following areas, you'll want to exhibit at PUMPS & VALVES in order to meet serious trade professionals looking for:
- Industrial pumps
- (Control) valves
- Filters & filtration
- Processing equipment, e.g. mixers and stirrers
- Piping & pipelines
- Services for industry, governmental agencies & pipeline operators
New in 2012 at the 15th edition of PUMPS & VALVES
Organisers Fairtec and easyFairs officially joined forces shortly after PUMPS & VALVES 2010. The result of this merger translates directly into a number of significant commercial benefits for your company:
1) PUMPS & VALVES will be co-located with MAINTENANCE 2012
Your benefit: Participate once, reach the visitors to two focused trade shows!
2) 2 exhibition days instead of 3
Your benefit: Concentration of the show into two intensive days means less downtime, more efficient use of your staff -- and therefore reduced costs.
3) Maximum surface area of 80 m² per exhibitor and 2 all-in packages
Your benefit: You keep your budget under control! You can also choose one of the new all-in packages for high visibility at a fixed price.
Media i Partnerzy
PUMPS & VALVES 2012 on YouTube
- PUMPS & VALVES 2013Netherlands, Rotterdam02.10. - 03.10.2013