DIAGNOSTIC Sweden/Denmark 2012
DIAGNOSTICS 2012 is Sweden and the Öresund region's most important meeting place for decision makers and purchasers of clinical diagnostics. The fair is part of the Pharmaceutical and Medical IT, which was held in Stockholm in the spring of 2011 and that visitors and exhibitors saw as a great success. Many contacts were made and deals were made in conjunction with the exhibition. Now continuing success in Malmö with DIAGNOSTICS 2012 to meet the needs of a business-focused venue for health care in the region.
Well simply the Danish market
The fair is one of its kind in the Sound, no similar exhibition in the region and an intense marketing effort will be made against the Danish market. This means that the fair is visited by Danish hospitals, laboratories, doctors' offices and clinics that need to find good suppliers quickly to satisfy their growing needs.
- Sales Event - focus is on doing business
- More shops on fewer days at a lower cost than traditional fairs
- EasyFairs gives clear and measurable ROI
- The industry's most important visitors are invited personally by phone
- With just a few steps from the Oresund Bridge, it is easy for Danish visitors to go to the Congress
Decision makers and buyers from a hospital, county, private clinics, laboratories, universities and specialist clinics.
Visitors have the following titles:
- Chemical Engineers
- ICU Nurse
- ICU doctors
- Head of Unit
- Head of Department
- Purchasing Manager
- Laboratory Manager
- Laboratory Technicians
- Other in laboratory medicine