Meet and do business with lab professionals
LAB INNOVATIONS 2012 offers your company the unique opportunity to target end-users and senior decision makers from leading industrial and research laboratories on an annual basis, in a cost-effective, hassle free way, giving an easily measurable return on investment.
A seizable UK laboratories market
- Chemical Industry: 3,700 chemical and pharmaceutical companies in the UK. One in every five pounds in the UK economy is dependent on developments in chemistry research.
- Life Sciences: 32,000 individuals are employed in R&D in the UK pharmaceutical industry. The UK is the most popular location for R&D investment in pharmaceutical and biotechnology, accounting for 10% of world pharmaceutical sector R&D funding.
- Food & Beverage: The food and drink manufacturing industry is the single largest manufacturing sector in the UK and represent over 6,000 companies employing 400,000 workers.
Why exhibit at LAB INNOVATIONS 2012?
- Meet hundreds of qualified (potential) customers and partners from the UK's leading industrial and research laboratories
- All-inclusive stand package price
- Easily measureable ROI
- Rapid face-to-face contact: just turn up and do business!
- Two days of intensive selling
- Easy to plan, book and participate
At the heart of your market
- easyFairs shows attract the buyers and influencers you want to meet
- Specialised and focused - for qualified trade visitors only
- Links to easyFairs events across Europe - enabling you to penetrate new markets with minimum risk
- Highly targeted marketing campaign
- Close cooperation with prominent trade magazines and user organisations
- Strong relationships with Trade Associations including The Royal Society of Chemistry and Campden BRI
For more information, contact a member of our sales team today:
It is important that the entire industry is made aware of activities relating to third parties contacting exhibitors for entries into show guides. Examples include Fairguide and Expo-Guide. Find out more here!