- Neuromarketing Consultant, studied the effect of 2,800 stimuli in 55,000 fMRI-scans.
- One of the most experienced neuromarketing experts in the world.
- Managing partner and co-founder of Neurensics.
- Co-founder and name giver of the NMSBA.
- Frequently asked for expert opinion and lectures at conferences.
- Autor of ' De Koopknop' and publisher of numerous neuromarketing studies.
Since his first day in advertising, Martin de Munnik has been interested in its functioning. His thirst for knowledge and understanding, his broad background and years of experience have made him an inspiring strategist who advises national and international companies in developing profitable brands. Together with the renowned neuroscientist Professor Victor Lamme, De Munnik founded Neurensics, undoubtedly the most innovative neuromarketing company in the world. Using FMRI techniques, the company studies dozens of marketing stimuli every month, most recently also in the U.S. This new discipline in marketing research offers a spectacular insight into consumer behavior and even predicts purchase intent.