Top 10 reasons to exhibit
Tank Storage Asia is the annual focal point of the regions bulk liquid storage sector. It offers a unique marketing platform which will produce superior results over other forms of marketing, in the shortest time span.
- Your competitors will be there. While you're back at your desk, they could be doing business with your customers.
- Keep the business you have and secure the growth you want.
- Attendees will be there looking for the latest and greatest in the industry. Will you be there to show it to them?
- Keep up with industry news, products and services in a challenging economy; it's more important than ever to stay on top of the trends.
- Harnessing all 5 senses through face-to-face communication & demonstrations ensuring your message gets through to the right people.
- Save on travel expenses - all your current and potential customers in one convenient location!
- Singapore is a hub of the international oil trade and as such storage and distribution infrastructure is critical to support the region’s growth and stature in the global market.
- Exhibiting shows that you are one of the major players in this industry.
- Be prepared for the upturn - when conditions change, you'll need to be ready.
- Network with colleagues, customers and even competitors- building these relationships can help your business grow.
By exhibiting at Tank Storage Asia your company will benefit from:
- Meeting your market face-to-face
- Direct selling to serious buyers in active buying mode
- Building prospect databases
- Generating high-quality sales leads
- Building relationships with existing customers
- Demonstrating products/services
- Improving media relations
- Generating media exposure
- Building brand awareness
- Launching new products/services
- Positioning your company as a market leader
- Targeting, testing and developing new markets
- Boosting financial analyst/ investor perceptions
- Conducting market research
- Identifying and recruiting new distributors or partners
- Harnessing all five senses to drive home your messages
- Gathering competitive intelligence
- Networking with industry peers
It is important that the entire industry is made aware of activities relating to third parties contacting exhibitor for entries into show guides. Examples include Fairguide and Expo-Guide. We strongly advise all exhibitors to be vigilant against organisations such as these who do not represent the good name developed within the exhibitions industry. Find out more here! Please be aware that only members of the StocExpo Team should be contacting you for this information to be published in the Official Catalogue alongside Tank Storage Magazine.