What are “learnShops™”?
“learnShops™” are workshops which constitute an integral part of each easyFairs® trade show.
They comprise free presentations of companies, independent mini-seminars and lectures. They are organized in specially designated parts of the trade show, not in closed lecture rooms. It guarantees the participation of more professionals visiting the trade show in presentations. “learnShops™” are designed in such a way as to transfer practical information to the greatest number of visitors as possible in a relatively short time. Typical issues discussed during learnShops at easyFairs® SyMas and easyFairs®MAINTENANCE
- Maintaining the flow of storage operations
- Simulations of loose material management process
- Using wear resistant materials
- Automation of logistics processes
- Security equipment and systems in the company, personal safety measures
- Certification of management systems, equipment etc
- Analysis and evaluation of activities in maintenance departments,
- Waste management
- Power consumption optimising solutions
- Support measures for Maintenance Services, with the use of selected IT toolsOptimising warehousing resources – internal logistics,
If you want to present your solutions, ideas and innovations “learn Shops” is the perfect opportunity. To obtain more detailed information about the conditions of presentation during “learnShops” please contact our office.