After a host of successful events, coupled with a growing conference and exhibition, StocExpo has earned its place as THE International event for the bulk liquid storage sector. Independent and major terminal operators, as well as manufacturers and suppliers, come together to redefine strategic vision and technical requirements for tomorrows' terminals.
Each year the conference covers a variety of fundamental issues facing the industry and its numerous stakeholders. The programme is carefully designed and evaluated by leading figures in the industry ensuring presentations are up-to-date and constructive for those in attendance.
StocExpo 2013 will once again provide a unique platform for the global tank storage industry to exchange best practice solutions, to review forecasts, to discuss how to make the most of opportunities and how to overcome challenges, as well as a review of commercial and business strategies to maximise commerciality, viability and efficiency within the tank storage sector. Delegates will also be able to take advantage of a number of networking opportunities in the concurrent exhibition, making the most of their attendance at the show.
What will you learn?
With a programme that will provide strategic, commercial, regulatory and technical sessions, some of the issues to be covered at this timely and critical conference are:
- Maximising business opportunities in a difficult market
- Benchmarking and forecasting
- How to develop storage capacity: strategies and investment plans
- Changing legislative and policy framework
- How to obtain operational excellence
- Emergency response and preparedness
- Safety and quality performance of bulk liquid storage terminals
- Cost saving initiatives and best practice strategies to optimise efficiency
- Making technology work for you
- Technical solutions and new initiatives across a variety of topics including tank cleaning, monitoring, gauging, roofs and domes, emission and vapour recovery
To register your interest in speaking at the StocExpo 2013 Conference, please contact:
Camilla Colborne - Marketing Project Manager
T: +44 (0) 20 8843 8820
F: +44 (0)20 8892 1929