PRINT INNOVATIONS returns for another year
Having seen huge interest from the print industry for the show in 2012, PRINT INNOVATIONS will return again in 2013.
Taking place as part of PACKAGING INNOVATIONS 2013, PRINT INNOVATIONS - this year incorporating LABELLING INNOVATIONS - is the perfect place for buyers to source solutions for all of their printing & labelling needs. The show will include exhibitors from all aspects of the industry:
- Bindery and finishing equipment
- Colour management
- Consultancy and print services
- Cross media
- Digital maping
- Direct marketing solutions
- Labels & Labelling
- MIS & ERP software
- Post-press and finishing
- Pre-press systems & software
- Print converting
- Print materials, from paper, films, textiles and substrates, to ink, adhesives and consumables
- Print technologies
- Quality control and inspection systems
With a programme of informative free seminars, the inaugural BIG Print Debate, and innovative new solutions on display, visiting PRINT INNOVATIONS will enable you to make better informed purchasing decision.
PRINT INNOVATIONS is a valuable show if you are a:
- Brand manager
- Brand owner
- Creative agency
- Marketing manager
- Own brand retailer
- Packaging manager
- Packaging buyer/procurement manager
- Packaging technologist
- Product manager
- R&D/ new product development executive
GRAND PRIX CHALLENGE
Are you an aspiring Sebastian Vettel or Jenson Button? Fancy putting your driving skills to the test in our exciting Grand Prix Challenge?
This year, at PACKAGING INNOVATIONS, we will have a F1 car simulator for all visitors to test their driving ability free of charge – with prizes to be won for the fastest laps!
- A bottle of champagne will go to the top 3 fastest laps each day
- The fastest overall driver at the show will win a £250 Virgin Experience Voucher
Will you pass the chequered flag first? Take part to find out!