Some packaging doesn't last long
It's time to take a fresh look at environmentally-responsible packaging. More and more companies are embracing a "sustainable" approach, not only because they take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously, but also because they know it is good for the brand.
But finding the right sustainable packaging solutions is a daunting challenge. So that's why we launched easyFairs® ECOPACK 2011.
It's the event that visitors to our packaging shows told us they would like to see.
Visit easyFairs® ECOPACK 2011 and meet suppliers of:
- Recycling & recyclable materials
- Low-waste packaging design
- Biodegradable and lightweight materials
- Low-energy manufacturing
- Refillables & reusable packaging
- Environment-friendly printing, inks & chemicals
This show is designed for anyone who is interested in the role of packaging in reducing carbon footprint, from both a commercial and CSR perspective:
- Brand director
- Business development director
- Packaging designer
- Marketing director/manager
- Director/manager of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental standards officer
- Production director/supply chain manager
- Procurement managers/buyers
In particular, the show will appeal to professionals from the following industry sectors:
- Food & drinks
- Non-food consumer packaged goods
- Cosmetics, toiletries & pharmaceuticals
- Retail & wholesale
- Contract packaging
- Logistics & distribution
- Design, creative & branding services
easyFairs show are 'hype-free'; they simply inform our visitors about the latest innovations in the sector. The exhibitions are focused and on a human scale - making it an efficient and pleasurable experience. Hence, visiting the show will only take a limited amount of the professionals' precious time, making it a time-efficient undertaking.