Our visitors are budget-holding decision-makers
See who visited the last show: visitor analysis, 2011 edition (Dutch/French)
Visitors to MAINTENANCE 2012 are typically:
- Maintenance and repair professionals
- Production managers
- Purchasing managers and intermediaries
- Operations managers and technicians
- Work preparation professionals
From companies active in the following sectors:
- Industrial production
- Construction of machinery and product lines
- Energy control and optimisation
- Machine construction
- Food industry
- Chemical industry
- Software solutions
- Safety and health management and equipment
- Environmental services
- Public services
Visitors of MAINTENANCE 2012 want to:
- meet existing suppliers
- meet new suppliers
- get an overview of trends in the market
- attend demonstrations of new products
- collect information
- buy products
- attend learnShops
A professional audience
MAINTENANCE is an invitation-only event. This guarantees high-quality visitors: end-users and purchasing decision-makers who are interested in innovations, new products and technologies applied in the industry. They are looking for solutions to improve efficiency, productivity and safety while driving down costs.
easyFairs promotes its trade shows through highly targeted marketing campaigns, in close collaboration with leading trade magazines and trade associations.
Moreover, easyFairs provides all exhibitors with at least 250 FREE admission tickets, which they can use to invite customers and prospects to the show. On average 70% of all visitors decide to come to easyFairs shows after receiving an invitation from an exhibitor!
So, all in all -- a very powerful marketing tool for your company!