Updating your knowledge of the packaging market couldn't be easier!
Visiting EMPACK 2011 is well worth your time!
The show is very clearly laid out -- designed for busy, goals-oriented professionals -- so in just a couple of hours you get:
- The opportunity to meet the ‘peak’ of the Belgian packaging market
- A complete overview of the product range, as well as the leading producers and representatives
- The chance to discover new product solutions and product innovations
- Interesting input for the rationalisation/optimisation of your production process
- The appropriate platform for new product launches or product branding
- The ideal way to discover new sales opportunities
- A solid base for well-considered purchasing decisions: it's like due diligence in a bottle!
EMPACK 2011 covers the latest trends and developments in:
- Packaging & Packaging Materials
- Packaging Machines & Technology
- Control & Inspection Systems
- Components/Packaging Services
- Coding, Labelling, Printing Systems & Technology
To meet your demand for practical information delivered in a simple and time-effective format, EMPACK 2011 organises interactive seminars on the show floor. We call them learnShops™ and they are free to all visitors.
learnShops™ also provide an opportunity for you to meet suppliers and business partners in an informal atmosphere.
“My 2-hour visit to EMPACK was efficient: as a subcontractor to the packaging industry, I’ve met three very interesting companies with whom I'm looking forward to doing business in the near future.”
Hans Pieter Nollet, Beaulieu International Group
“I was visiting EMPACK to look for pallet suppliers and cardboard packaging machines. The major suppliers were there and I’ve had a lot of interesting contacts, which we are currently following up.”
Andy Vanhee, Belgomilk